Please Look for Link to Other ST Moments sites.

Please Look for Link to Other ST Moments sites.

Sunday 21 September 2014

G+ Banner and news on Episode 87 Devils Due edit.

Latest Edits

Hello Inter-web-land.
These are the latest edits that I have been working on, a animation for some cover-art on Google+ and the new edit for the DarMok Channel on YouTube.

A little bit of cover artwork for Google+  which was a problem to upload on the site as a animation.
HD Version of the Animation



I finally managed to get the animation I had been working on, as my G+ cover banner. More by accident than design, I had been trying to create a Giff file because the Flv file wouldn't work at the first attempt to upload it as a cover. But it seems that if you upload a Flv file onto the page as a video upload, because it is then in your gallery, you can then use it as a cover image. It does for some reason have a unintended zoom but that will do, I hope that all makes sense for those who wish to give this a go themselves.

Episode 87 Devils Due

The U.S.S. Enterprise receives an emergency transmission from a science station on the planet Ventax II. The Ventaxians are in a panic, convinced a mythic figure called Ardra has returned to fulfill a thousand-year-old contract. According to legend, she promised the citizens of the once war-torn planet a thousand years of peace and prosperity in exchange for their enslavement at the end of that time. When Picard takes Worf, Data and Troi to the planet to help Jared, the Ventaxian leader, Ardra suddenly appears before them.
I'm in the early stages of the edit of this episode and I think it is going well, I do love this story and think the final edit will till the story in a more pacey way.

No comments:

Post a Comment