- Using Quicktime Conversion
- In QuickTime Pro, select File > Export > Export: Movie to QuickTime Movie
Step 2: Next, verify your settings by clicking Options
- Compression Type: H.264
- Frame Rate: 30 is preferred. 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97 are also acceptable.
- Data Rate: Automatic
- Key Frames: Automatic
- Frame Reordering: Unchecked
- Format: AAC
- Click Show advanced settings and choose Constant Bit Rate as encoding strategy
- Size: Choose the original size of the video
- “Prepare for Internet Streaming”: Fast Start
So for now this is it, but I will be working on a better way of converting the originals for editing and finding the best way to upload 4x3 aspect ratio HD files to YouTube.
If anyone knows how I might do this, any ideas please let me know.
All the Best DarMok