Please Look for Link to Other ST Moments sites.

Please Look for Link to Other ST Moments sites.

Monday 8 July 2013

Help with this internet interactive HELL.



Hello Inter-web Land.

You would think that by now, all of these companies like Facebook, YouTube and even this which i think is part of Google mail and lets you blog. Would all be much easier to interact with each other but no, I have been trying you days to setup a Facebook page that wont tell everyone who i really am. Sounds like something that lots of people would want as lots of stuff on the net has copyright issues that you can't be sure of how you might stand legally. (This is my FB page)

Facebook

Well I have produce a little YouTube Channel that I want to make more interactive and get some quick feedback from, so i can hopefully make it better for those who have been kind enough to like it. But every time I try to link my YT account to FB, it keeps asking me to log-in as Me not ST Moments the new FB page. I am at my proverbial whits end, so any ideas or walkthroughs would be greatly appropriated. And for those who may be reading this that haven't seen the channel it's here.

YouTube



All the Best DarMok.

No comments:

Post a Comment